1.1 The data controller is Planning Congressi s.r.l., V.A.T. 03759300373, with registered office in the city of Bologna (Italy) – Postal Code 40138, via Guelfa n. 9, certified email address email@example.com, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Planning”).
2.1 Planning will process the following personal data:
- name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, residence;
- contact details (e.g. e-mail, telephone number, etc.);
- data on professional training (e.g. educational qualification, profession carried out, etc.) and relating to your participation in the Event (e.g. attendance at the Event, results of tests or checks carried out during the Event).
3.1 Planning processes your data for the following purposes.
- PURPOSE 1. Personal data, contact details, professional training data and data relating to your participation in the Event will be processed by Planning in order to allow your participation in the Event and, in any case, to allow Planning to fulfill its contractual obligations towards you. Pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the EU GDPR the legal basis of the processing is the execution of pre-contractual or contractual obligations or in any case the execution of a service requested by the interested party. Your consent is therefore not required for the processing of the aforementioned data for this purpose.
- PURPOSE 2. If you have registered for the Event to obtain EACCME credits (“European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education”) or CPD credits (“Continuing Professional Development”), personal data, contact data, the data on your professional training and those relating to your participation in the Event will be processed by Planning, also in its capacity as provider, in order to fulfill the regulatory obligations regarding continuous medical training. Pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. c) of the EU GDPR, the legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation for Planning. Your consent is therefore not required for the processing of the aforementioned data for this purpose.
- PURPOSE 3. Your personal data (name and surname) and your e-mail address, if you do not object, may be used by Planning for the purpose of send communications of a commercial nature for participation in other Events organized by Planning itself. In this case, the legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 6, letter. f) of the EU GDPR and pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 2018 is a legitimate interest of Planning and, in any case, yours non-opposition and authorization to the treatment. You will be asked to expressly authorize the aforementioned sending and we remind you that, as an interested party, at any time, you can oppose the sending to your e-mail address of further communications by Planning by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: info @planning.it.
5.1 Within the scope of the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above, your Personal Data may be transmitted to third parties other than Planning and which Planning uses to organize and manage the Event, who may operate both as treatment or data controllers. By way of example only, but not exhaustively, your personal data may be transmitted to the managers of hotels or congress halls hosting the Event, to the hall staff who manage the reception at the Event, to IT companies in charge of managing, on behalf of Planning, online registrations for the Event, to IT companies appointed to manage, on behalf of Planning, the IT platforms that allow remote or face-to-face participation in the Event, to companies or platforms appointed by Planning to manage sending newsletters or commercial information relating to further events organized by Planning.
6.1 Your personal data may be transferred to companies that collaborate with Planning in organizing the event as described in paragraph 5.1 which have their registered office or residence within the European Union or the United Kingdom. If the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU GDPR, it should be noted that the transfer of your personal data to the United Kingdom takes place pursuant to art. 45 of the EU GDPR and the adequacy decision of the European Commission of 28 June 2021.
7.1 In your capacity as an interested party, you are granted the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the EU GDPR. At any time, you can ask Planning by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, learn about the purposes of the processing or their scope of circulation and access their content;
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law or limitation of processing;
- oppose the treatment for legitimate reasons, including profiling;
- oppose the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive a copy of the data provided by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller.
If you notice a violation of your rights, you can contact the competent supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR; furthermore, the possibility of applying directly to the judicial authority remains unaffected.